Thursday, May 21, 2009

Copyright


Mobile Themes World byThe Shadow/shadow_20 licensed under a
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
All Themes Published Here are designed by me and by my friend nahid,blueray,dsma.....
they have own right for the same.

The themes designed by me in this site are my own work using third party icons created by me and other icons shared by my fellow themers and friends Travis’s Iconpack, Flahorn’s Prototype Iconpack & Zylam Marex / Skylion’s touch Iconpack,blueray,hich are distributed freely over the internet.

I don’t sell themes using others designs or digital artwork nor I say that is my own artwork. If you find such entries please feel free to contact me, I will post a credit link/person you like as soon as possible.


Rules For Bloggers/Websites/Forums
Bloggers/Websites/Forums are welcomed to publish my themes in their blogs/website/forum .But no Modification to be done with theme archive/pack and theme preview.If you edit the archive or theme’s preview than you aren’t allowed to publish my themes.

If any have done so kindly post original or remove the same.





Share This Post :
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo Twitter Subscribe to RSS .FAQs
    Follow me on Twitter
     
    HOME | ABOUT ME | CONTACT ME

    Mobile Phone Customization Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by BieModified By TheShadow

    back to top